    both laptops were wireless enabled. do i have to buy belkin usb laptop
    connectors and put them into the usb port forit to work?
    any help is appreciated. thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgSGVhbGV5?=, Jan 13, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgSGVhbGV5?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    If the laptops are Wireless capable you do need additional cards.
    Many Laptops have a physical switch that need to be switched On to start the
    Wireless.
    In addition you have to make sure that your Laptop's Network settings are
    configured.
    Read the manual. or and look at the manfacturer site.
    If you the Wireless basic are functioning this might help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jan 14, 2006