    I installed Fedora core 4. Everything but wireless works fine. i
    would appreciate it if anyone would let me know hwo to set up wireless
    connection. thank you.
    thickface, Jan 16, 2006

  2. thickface

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-01-16, thickface <> wrote:
    > I installed Fedora core 4. Everything but wireless works fine. i
    > would appreciate it if anyone would let me know hwo to set up wireless
    > connection. thank you.

    A few clues might help; such as what hardware is involved ...

    You'll find a higher proportion of Fedora experts if you try the linux or
    redhat newsgroups (Fedora being related to Red Hat). Make sure that
    you've worked out as much as you can for yourself first, to show that you
    are serious, or some of the techy groups can be ... unhelpful.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Jan 16, 2006

  3. thickface

    why? Guest

    On 15 Jan 2006 20:57:19 -0800, thickface wrote:

    >I installed Fedora core 4. Everything but wireless works fine. i
    >would appreciate it if anyone would let me know hwo to set up wireless
    >connection. thank you.

    OTOH, www.google.com linux howto wireless

    http://www.google.com/search?q=linux howto wireless

    Wireless Howto
    This document explains how to setup Wireless in Linux, compatibility
    problems,
    something about ... 2.6 What Wireless cards are covered by this howto?
    www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Wireless-HOWTO.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

    Single list of HOWTOs
    Wireless-HOWTO, Wireless HOWTO for Linux Systems. Updated: Jul 2002.
    Document
    explains how to setup Wireless in Linux, compatibility problems, ...
    www.tldp.org/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/howtos.html - 156k - Cached - Similar
    pages

    Linux & Wireless LANs
    The Linux Wireless LAN Howto is an Open Source project sponsored by
    Hewlett ...
    So, once every century, I update my Linux Wireless LAN Howto (html and
    pdf ...
    www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/ - 48k - Cached - Similar
    pages

    The devices, the drivers
    Linux Wireless LAN Howto - Converted to html from
    Frame Maker - 16
    september 97 Updated 29 october 03 Copyright © 1996-2004 Jean
    Tourrilhes ...

    www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/Linux.Wireless.drivers.html
    - 56k - Cached - Similar pages
    [ More results from www.hpl.hp.com ]

    Wireless-HOWTO
    This document explains how to setup Wireless in Linux, compatibility
    problems,
    something about ... Linux-wlan project · Jean Tourrilhes Wireless Howto
    www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-HOWTO/Wireless-HOWTO.html - 43k - Cached -
    Similar pages

    Quick HOWTO: Linux Wireless Networking
    I thought wireless Linux would be easy, but at the time it wasn't. ...
    You also
    need to decide on the wireless Linux package you intend to use:
    Linux-WLAN ...
    www.linuxhomenetworking.com/linux-hn/wmp11-linux.htm - 109k - Cached -
    Similar pages

    Me