    exams

    2) Any recommendation for web host.

    Thanks in Advance
    Retail_addict, Oct 10, 2005

  2. Retail_addict

    bosky101 Guest

    check out these hosting providers recommended y Microsoft
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/info/hosters/default.aspx
    http://www.asp.net/Hosters/

    You may also find this interesting ....
    ASP.NET Hosting Marketing Resources Kit
    The ASP.NET Hosting Marketing Resources Kit contains marketing
    materials to help you drive your Web hosting business with developers.
    The kit includes customer-ready print, email, and online templates and
    other resources intended to help provide guidance on marketing ASP.NET
    services to developers.Offered as an exclusive benefit for Windows Web
    Hoster Program members.

    you might find the following links useful.
    http://tinyurl.com/8dqa5
    http://www.microsoft.com/serviceproviders/programs/aspnet.mspx

    Keep CLicking,
    Bosky
    www.techenclave.com/forums

    --
    bosky101
    bosky101's Profile: http://www.techenclave.com/forums/member.php?u=111

    The Tech SuperSite for India - www.techenclave.com
    bosky101, Oct 12, 2005

  3. Retail_addict

    Guest

    , Oct 14, 2005
  4. Retail_addict

    Troy Guest

    If your looking for a web server that will get you through the exam, you
    may want to check out www.asp.net and grab the old web matrix stuff. It
    came with a stand alone web server but I never ran it on XP home.
    Hmm..for that matter, I'm not sure if the VS 2005 Express comes with a
    web server. You may want to check that as well.
    Troy, Oct 17, 2005