    and similarly for other wi-fi spots

    TIA

    test

    Anonymous, Oct 28, 2004

  2. There really isn't anything you need to do
    Every time you associate and successfully connect to a new SSID, a
    configuration profile is created for you and pushed in your "Preferred
    Networks" list
    Next time you're in starbucks, your automatically connect to that network,
    if you're at home with a WI-FI connection, you automatically connect to that
    network as well

    So there is nothing you need to do manually.

    With that said, you do have an option to create "preferred networks"
    manually. To do this:
    Right click on your Wireless Network connection (goto Network Connections
    control panel)
    Select Wireless Networks Tab
    Click ADD
    Then add the SSID and other information, Click OK
    Now you have created a new manual profile

    HTH

    rights.

    Sam Salhi [MSFT], Oct 29, 2004

  3. Anonymous