    all worked correctly. Please can you tell me now to install office, from my
    windows xp professional disk? as i really have no idea, and really need to
    use microsoft word! Thank you

    =?Utf-8?B?am8yMg==?=, May 19, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?am8yMg==?=

    Sam Crawford Guest

    On 19-May-2007, =?Utf-8?B?am8yMg==?= <> wrote:

    > Please can you tell me now to install office, from my
    > windows xp professional disk? as i really have no idea, and really need to
    >
    > use microsoft word!

    There is a seperate disk for 'Office". You need to find it and install it.

    If you don't have Microsoft Office, you can go to www.openoffice.org and
    download OpenOffice. It is a reasonable alternative to the Microsoft
    product and is free.

    Sam Crawford, May 19, 2007

  3. Office is not on your XP Professional disk. Office is a separate product
    and is purchased separately from XP. If Office came preinstalled on your
    computer or someone put Office on your computer for you, you will need to
    contact whoever it was to get your installation of Office replaced. If you
    purchased Office yourself, then, as Sam says, you need to find the cd and
    product key and reinstall it.

    Note: This is the 64bit Windows newsgroup. It is not an XP newsgroup. We
    don't mind helping, but if you have further XP issues you may get better
    help in one of the XP groups like microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

    Colin Barnhorst, May 19, 2007