    I have tried going step by step with the troubleshooter,UGH!!!
    Can anyone help me or should I try to hire someone>???? I am not very
    technically inclined :)
    =?Utf-8?B?Y2luZHk=?=, Dec 29, 2004

  2. These are some of the messages I get on my computer....
    The IP address lease 192.168.2.16 for the Network Card with network address
    00E0183D09CB has been denied by the DHCP server 0.0.0.0 (The DHCP Server sent
    a DHCPNACK message).

    The DHCP allocator has disabled itself on IP address 192.168.2.16, since the
    IP address is outside the 192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0 scope from which
    addresses are being allocated to DHCP clients. To enable the DHCP allocator
    on this IP address, please change the scope to include the IP address, or
    change the IP address to fall within the scope.

    Your computer has lost the lease to its IP address 192.168.2.16 on the
    Network Card with network address 00E0183D09CB.

    Maybe this will help someone help me....

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2luZHk=?=, Dec 29, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Y2luZHk=?=

    Jack Guest

    Sharing Hi