    I'm trying to set up an FTP server using Filezilla. This is new to me
    and was wondering if anyone out there is familiar with setting up FTP
    Servers? I also have WS_FTP Pro server? Any help would b appreciated.

    CrackHeadBob, Feb 4, 2004

  2. CrackHeadBob

    Dan Shea Guest

    On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:40:35 -0600, CrackHeadBob
    <> wrote:

    >I'm trying to set up an FTP server using Filezilla. This is new to me
    >and was wondering if anyone out there is familiar with setting up FTP
    >Servers? I also have WS_FTP Pro server? Any help would b appreciated.

    Setting up an FTP server can be as easy or as complicated as you want
    to make it. If you have specific questions, shoot.

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, Feb 4, 2004

  3. CrackHeadBob

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:40:35 -0600, CrackHeadBob wrote:

    >I'm trying to set up an FTP server using Filezilla. This is new to me

    So you got stuck at which part of the setup?

    Looks like there are a few setup guides, try www.google.com
    Searched the web for
    setup filezilla

    Pick whichever one you find you can follow the notes on.

    >and was wondering if anyone out there is familiar with setting up FTP
    >Servers? I also have WS_FTP Pro server? Any help would b appreciated.

    Yes, WS_FTP , MS IIS, BulletProof, Arcane and possibly a few others I
    have forgotten.

    Me

    why?, Feb 4, 2004