    Suffering from CRS
    Thanks for the help
    Klumze
    klumze, Feb 9, 2005

  2. klumze

    Rv! Guest

    Switch off Dial Up and select the proxy tab and choose
    "No proxy".

    This is the default settings on my Lan system.

    Rv!
    Rv!, Feb 11, 2005

  3. klumze

    klumze Guest

    Nope it did not work, I tried that already It still wants to use a dial up
    connection when trying to update the antivirus.
    Klumze

    klumze, Feb 11, 2005
  4. klumze

    Rv! Guest

    "klumze" <@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:tT5Pd.1702$uc.1622@trnddc01...
    > Nope it did not work, I tried that already It still wants to use a dial up connection when trying
    > to update the antivirus.

    What does IE do when you start it? Ie. Is it set to "Dial Whenever..."
    or "Always Dial"? I don't think it should matter but worth a check.

    Robertv!
    Rv!, Feb 11, 2005
  5. klumze

    klumze Guest

    IE works fine as does email and all other programs. It's just the antivirus
    updates that wants to use dialup.

    klumze, Feb 11, 2005