    2. What values should I use for VPI & VCI, or should I get these from my
    ISP (which is Telecom in this instance).

    TIA,

    Daniel, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Daniel

    Hmmm Guest

    Daniel wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone answer the following questions please?
    >
    > 1. What is the DSL mode Jetstream uses (e.g PPPoE, PPPoA)?

    PPPoA VC-MUX
    I wish we had PPPoR!!! maybe one day :)

    > 2. What values should I use for VPI & VCI, or should I get these from my
    > ISP (which is Telecom in this instance).

    VPI 0
    VCI 100

    Those are the values for using adsl in nz..

    Hmmm, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Daniel

    Gurble Guest

    On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:50:59 +1300, Daniel <>
    had this to say:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Can anyone answer the following questions please?
    >
    >1. What is the DSL mode Jetstream uses (e.g PPPoE, PPPoA)?

    PPPoA

    >2. What values should I use for VPI & VCI, or should I get these from my
    >ISP (which is Telecom in this instance).

    0 and 100 respectively (in NZ).

    HTH

    Gurble, Oct 23, 2004
  4. Daniel

    colinco Guest

    In article Daniel says...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone answer the following questions please?
    >
    > 1. What is the DSL mode Jetstream uses (e.g PPPoE, PPPoA)?
    >
    > 2. What values should I use for VPI & VCI, or should I get these from my
    > ISP (which is Telecom in this instance).
    >
    > TIA,

    If you've bought a new modem all these details should be in user
    instructions specifically for NZ.

    colinco, Oct 23, 2004
  5. Daniel

    Fishb8 Guest

    Hi Daniel
    I bought a "vanilla" ADSL modem for <$90.00 and expected a hassle, setting
    it up. No worries - all ready to go. Do change the administrator password as
    soon as possible.
    Roy

    Fishb8, Oct 23, 2004
  6. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Daniel wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone answer the following questions please?
    >
    > 1. What is the DSL mode Jetstream uses (e.g PPPoE, PPPoA)?
    >
    > 2. What values should I use for VPI & VCI, or should I get these from my
    > ISP (which is Telecom in this instance).
    >
    > TIA,

    Thanks for the help guys :)

    Daniel, Oct 23, 2004