    up a XP Home computer on a wireless network?
    --
    Mark
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Jan 25, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

    Malke Guest

    Mark wrote:

    > I have a wireless router and three laptops. I would like to share a
    > printer.
    > I assume the printer needs to be connected to one of the computers or
    > have a
    > network card. The bigger question is, I am trying to setup my XP Home
    > laptop to use the interned over the wireless network. I don't see
    > where the setup
    > addresses a wireless network. Anyone have a web page that discusses
    > setting up a XP Home computer on a wireless network?

    You will either need to have a printer that can be attached to your
    router via ethernet or attach it to one of your computers and share it.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "setup addresses a wireless network" on
    the laptop. Here are various websites to help you set up your wireless
    Internet access and your home network:

    Wireless Network Setup Wizard SP2

    Linksys Learning Center - http://tinyurl.com/8ka4w

    Wireless - Basic Configuration -