    Regards

    Aralia
    , Sep 28, 2007

  2. meerkat Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all'
    >
    > I'm not sure this is the correct place to ask for help with my
    > problem, if not please point me in the right direction.
    >
    > I have tried to set up a new user account with Windows XP via the
    > control panel/User account, it has been set up there, but does not
    > appear in the welcome window. Can anyone help me please.
    >
    > Regards

    Hi Aralia.
    Go to Start button/Help.., and type in..new user account.
    Then New user account, and follow the directions.
    bw..
    meerkat, Sep 28, 2007

  3. Guest

    On 28 Sep, 16:29, "meerkat" <> wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >
    > news:...> Hi all'
    >
    > > I'm not sure this is the correct place to ask for help with my
    > > problem, if not please point me in the right direction.

    > > I have tried to set up a new user account with Windows XP via the
    > > control panel/User account, it has been set up there, but does not
    > > appear in the welcome window. Can anyone help me please.

    > > Regards

    > Hi Aralia.
    > Go to Start button/Help.., and type in..new user account.
    > Then New user account, and follow the directions.
    > bw..

    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply, I have followed the directions as suggested,
    but nothing appears on the welcome screen. I have checked on numerous
    places but I can't find out if anyone else has had this problem.
    Aralia
    , Sep 29, 2007
  4. Guest

    wrote:

    >On 28 Sep, 16:29, "meerkat" <> wrote:
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:...> Hi all'
    >>
    >> > I'm not sure this is the correct place to ask for help with my
    >> > problem, if not please point me in the right direction.

    >> > I have tried to set up a new user account with Windows XP via the
    >> > control panel/User account, it has been set up there, but does not
    >> > appear in the welcome window. Can anyone help me please.

    >> Hi Aralia.
    >> Go to Start button/Help.., and type in..new user account.
    >> Then New user account, and follow the directions.
    >> bw..

    >Hi,
    >Thanks for your reply, I have followed the directions as suggested,
    >but nothing appears on the welcome screen. I have checked on numerous
    >places but I can't find out if anyone else has had this problem.
    >Aralia

    Start | Run <type in>
    control userpasswords2
    <enter>

    See if your new account(s) show up, if not your doing something wrong.
    --

    http://knuttz.net/hosted_pages/Assorted-Images-20070926
    , Sep 29, 2007
  5. Guest

    On 29 Sep, 17:32, wrote:
    > wrote:
    > >On 28 Sep, 16:29, "meerkat" <> wrote:
    > >> <> wrote in message

    > >>news:...> Hi all'

    > >> Hi Aralia.
    > >> Go to Start button/Help.., and type in..new user account.
    > >> Then New user account, and follow the directions.
    > >> bw..

    > >Hi,
    > >Thanks for your reply, I have followed the directions as suggested,
    > >but nothing appears on the welcome screen. I have checked on numerous
    > >places but I can't find out if anyone else has had this problem.
    > >Aralia

    > Start | Run <type in>
    > control userpasswords2
    > <enter>
    >
    > See if your new account(s) show up, if not your doing something wrong.
    > --
    >
    > http://knuttz.net/hosted_pages/Assorted-Images-20070926

    Yes, the new account shows up here, so why does it not show up in the
    welcome screen?
    I can't think of anything else I can do.
    Thanks anyway, for trying.
    Aralia
    , Sep 30, 2007