    this is done?

    Thanks alot in advance,
    Michael
    Perdition, Jan 28, 2008

  2. Perdition

    Thrill5 Guest

    This is not possible per say, but I wonder why you are trying to do this in
    the first place. If you aim is to traffic-shape so that you limit the
    bandwidth to say 5MB on a 10MB interface this can be done. Search cisco.com
    for "traffic shaping". The shaper will ensure that the packets are
    rate-limited to the limit you specify and does this by limiting the number
    of packet sent over some period of time, essentially adding a delay between
    packets.

    Thrill5, Jan 29, 2008