    remove the day from the date setting? Thanks for any help.
    --
    jay

    jtaylor, Mar 13, 2009

  2. jtaylor

    R. C. White Guest

    R. C. White, Mar 13, 2009

  3. jtaylor

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Jay.

    Sounds like you've accidentally widened your Taskbar (not "tool bar"). It's
    easy to do - and just as easy to undo. ;<)

    Hover your mouse over the top edge of the Taskbar until the pointer becomes
    a two-headed arrow. Then drag that top edge downward just a little, until
    it becomes only one line high again. Your time/date display should return
    to "normal".

    The Taskbar height is adjustable; you can have it 3 or more lines high if
    you like - or even make it disappear altogether. You can do it on purpose,
    or - as you discovered - by accident while trying to do something else. As
    you probably know, you can also drag the Toolbar to the top or either side
    of your screen if you like. But I like to keep it at the bottom, where good
    ol' Bill G. put it. ;<)

    As we say, "Accidents happen". As proved by the blank Reply I just sent.
    :^{

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP
    Windows Live Mail 2009 (14.0.8064.0206) in Win7 Ultimate x64 7000

    R. C. White, Mar 13, 2009