    It's a Canon S450 printer if that makes any difference.

    TIA

    Simon

    Simon Caldwell, Dec 21, 2003

  2. Simon Caldwell

    gudgeon Guest

    "Simon Caldwell" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm using Kodak UPP paper size 5x7 inches.
    > The instructions say that to print, I should first choose 5x7 (or
    > 13x18 cm) from the paper size list.
    > However, I don't get this option, only US letter, A4, A5, and Legal.
    >[snippety]

    A5 is half A4 (foolscap) size -- about 6 3/4in by 4 3/4in.

    gudgeon, Dec 22, 2003

  3. The software asks the printer about the available paper sizes and only
    displays those that the printer says are available. Somehow the printer is
    telling EasyShare software that 5x7 is not available. Perhaps the printer
    is installed incorrectly?

    This is strange though, if the printer accepts 8x11 it shoudl certainly
    accept 5x7.

    William Jackson, Dec 22, 2003
  4. Simon Caldwell

    Peter James Guest

    On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:12:40 +0000, Simon Caldwell
    <> wrote:

    >I'm using Kodak UPP paper size 5x7 inches.
    >The instructions say that to print, I should first choose 5x7 (or
    >13x18 cm) from the paper size list.
    >However, I don't get this option, only US letter, A4, A5, and Legal.
    >
    >Any clues what I should do? If been using the usual trial-and-error
    >technique but this is costing me a lot in wasted paper!
    >
    >It's a Canon S450 printer if that makes any difference.
    >
    >TIA
    >
    >Simon

    Does the software offer a "Custom" size. If so, you can specify
    whatever size of paper you want.

    --

    Peter James
    Change AT to @ to reply

    Peter James, Dec 22, 2003
  5. Simon Caldwell

    daleok Guest

    I ran into the same problem with my printer which is an I550. Check the
    paper settings for the printer. When you change it to 4X6 or whatever you
    need, it will then show up in the EasyShare program.

    daleok, Dec 27, 2003