    everytime I click the Home button it reverts back to the Yahoo Home
    Page !!! How can I remove Yahoo and set Google News?

    , Mar 18, 2006

  2. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    spewed forth:
    > I have tried everything to change my Home Page to Google News but
    > everytime I click the Home button it reverts back to the Yahoo Home
    > Page !!! How can I remove Yahoo and set Google News?

    Do you have Spybot Search and Destroy installed? Or another application that
    prevents malware from changing your homepage? You may need to disable that
    feature long enough to make the change, then turn it back on.

    Toolman Tim, Mar 18, 2006

  3. Evan Platt Guest

    On 18 Mar 2006 08:45:25 -0800, wrote:

    >I have tried everything to change my Home Page to Google News but
    >everytime I click the Home button it reverts back to the Yahoo Home
    >Page !!! How can I remove Yahoo and set Google News?

    That would probably depend on your browser don't you think?

    Evan Platt, Mar 18, 2006
  4. Sharkman Guest

    I have Ad-Aware!

    Sharkman, Mar 18, 2006
  5. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Sharkman spewed forth:
    > I have Ad-Aware!

    Okay, so what web browser are you using? And what specifically have you
    tried? (You said "everything", but that's rather vague.)

    Toolman Tim, Mar 18, 2006