    --
    yours S
    addy not usable (not that you would try it)

    soup, Jul 8, 2004

  2. soup

    gaspin Guest

    "soup" <> wrote in news:Ik8Hc.995$TL.9056461@news-
    text.cableinet.net:

    http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/freeware/setbrowser/

    gaspin, Jul 8, 2004

  3. soup

    soup Guest

    gaspin popped his head over the parapet saw what was going on and said
    > "soup" <> wrote in news:Ik8Hc.995$TL.9056461@news-
    > text.cableinet.net:
    >
    > > Is there a simple way to not use internet explorer
    > > when clicking links in newsgroups ?
    > > I want to use Mozilla as I.E. seems to be full
    > > of security concerns.

    > http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/freeware/setbrowser/

    Ta, so far so good have set default to keyboard shortcut
    and links from newsgroups are all opening in Mozilla.

    soup, Jul 8, 2004
  4. soup

    soup Guest

    soup popped his head over the parapet saw what was going on and said
    > gaspin popped his head over the parapet saw what was going on and said
    >> http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/freeware/setbrowser/

    > Ta, so far so good have set default to keyboard shortcut
    > and links from newsgroups are all opening in Mozilla.

    Even I don't understand that and I typed it should be :-

    Ta,so far so good, have set default to Mozilla. Keyboard shortcut
    opening Mozilla and links from newsgroups are opening in Mozilla.

    soup, Jul 8, 2004