    however.. I can not figure out which int it is.

    can u all help me?
    , Sep 28, 2007

  2. Guest

    On Sep 28, 3:10 pm, "" <> wrote:
    > Hey everyone,
    >
    > I need to set an ip address on a t1 card that is in a 7200 running IOS
    > 12.1(27b).
    >
    > however.. I can not figure out which int it is.
    >
    > can u all help me?

    and when i say int.. i mean interface.
    , Sep 28, 2007

  3. Merv Guest

    On Sep 28, 3:36 pm, "" <> wrote:
    > On Sep 28, 3:10 pm, "" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hey everyone,

    > > I need to set an ip address on a t1 card that is in a 7200 running IOS
    > > 12.1(27b).

    > > however.. I can not figure out which int it is.

    > > can u all help me?

    > and when i say int.. i mean interface.

    post the output of show controller and show ip int brief
    Merv, Sep 28, 2007
  4. "" <> writes:
    >On Sep 28, 3:10 pm, "" <> wrote:
    >> Hey everyone,
    >>
    >> I need to set an ip address on a t1 card that is in a 7200 running IOS
    >> 12.1(27b).
    >>
    >> however.. I can not figure out which int it is.
    >>
    >> can u all help me?

    >and when i say int.. i mean interface.

    What model T1 card?

    You say controller 2/0 in the subject line, have you configured the
    controller with the channel-group yet?

    Once you do, you should have a int serial 2/0:0 that you can configure
    with an IP address..
    Doug McIntyre, Sep 28, 2007