    --
    thanks
    roy

    roy, Jan 28, 2009

  2. roy

    Lem Guest

    roy wrote:
    > within network conections and right clicking on wirless network, selecting
    > properties, selecting configure, then selecting the advanced tab,
    >
    > dose any one know where to get a read me / user guide / manual for the above
    > selection settings as id like to find some form of detailed decription to
    > what each setting means ive tried the help ? in the top right hand corner but
    > it gives me nothing and have searched the manufactures website realtek for
    > the adaptor im using but they have nothing eve genral random searches from
    > the internet bring up nothing usefull, i have a Realtek RTL8187B Wireless
    > 802.11b/g 54Mbps USB 2.0 Network Adapter, on a vista home premium 32 bit o/s
    > on a intel duel core t2370 @1.73ghz 2gb ram, i already have latest drivers
    > adaptor works fine but would like more info on settings have searhed related
    > files on pc but nothing, any help please

    http://www.smart4world.com/Download/driver/wireless/manual/WL-8187 manual.pdf
    See if p. 10 of the pdf sheds any light.
    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP

    Lem, Jan 29, 2009

  3. roy

    roy Guest

    thanks lem
    page 10 of
    http://www.smart4world.com/Download/driver/wireless/manual/WL-8187 manual.pdf
    has given me some of the option explanations i have been after but will
    continue to look for any thing more model specific for my realtek RTL8187B
    addaptor
    --
    roy

    roy, Jan 29, 2009