  1. Bret

    Bret Guest

    Just got rid of my completed units and have a full cache :)

    Bret, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Bret

    Dogg Guest

    On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 10:00:02 +1200, Bret <> wrote:

    >Just got rid of my completed units and have a full cache :)

    Same here..let the crunching begin. Seti Synergy stats page for
    nz.comp group is down though :(

    Dogg, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Bret wrote:
    > Just got rid of my completed units and have a full cache :)

    "no work available(daily quota exceeded)"

    :)

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 8, 2004
  4. Bret

    steve Guest

    Bret wrote:

    > Just got rid of my completed units and have a full cache :)

    I must have heck of a lot of credits coming my way.....having crunched 3
    days of cache on 7 systems.

    steve, Sep 8, 2004
  5. Bret

    Bret Guest

    On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:30:27 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <dave@no_spam_here_dave.net.nz> wrote:

    >Bret wrote:
    >> Just got rid of my completed units and have a full cache :)

    >"no work available(daily quota exceeded)"
    >
    >:)

    I'm sorry Dave, I stealed you work :)

    Bret, Sep 8, 2004
  6. Bret wrote:
    >>>Just got rid of my completed units and have a full cache :)

    >>"no work available(daily quota exceeded)"
    >>:)

    > I'm sorry Dave, I stealed you work :)

    Figured that was the case... bastard.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://www.dave.net.nz

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 8, 2004
  7. Bret

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    >>> "no work available(daily quota exceeded)"
    >>> :)

    >> I'm sorry Dave, I stealed you work :)

    > Figured that was the case... bastard.

    I only got my caches about 1/3rd full, about a day and a half's work.
    Hopefully they'll get filled over the next day or so.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Sep 8, 2004