    In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as Plain Text"
    option. I cannot find it under Options.

    Thanks.
    Dave, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Dave

    DC Guest

    Dave wrote:
    > In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as Plain Text"
    > option. I cannot find it under Options.

    > Thanks.

    I don't have TB installed on this computer, but after you find that
    option (if it exists), check out the "Quote Colors" extension. You'll
    thank me later.

    https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=170&application=thunderbird

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Viruses, Instability, Spyware, Trojans, Adware -- Pre-order today!
    -= http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.mspx =-
    DC, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Dave

    Guest Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as Plain Text"
    > option. I cannot find it under Options.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Try posting to a Mozilla group.

    It's been too long since I trialed Thunderbird, but I remember many
    behaviors were not available as drop-down menu or configuration screen
    options. Instead you have to edit a .css text file to change setup there.
    The Mozilla group would know.

    mozilla.support.thunderbird
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/#forums
    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  4. "Dave" <>
    ???????:Ojjmf.25041$...

    carbonconceptsusa.com, Dec 9, 2005
  5. Dave

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 02:20:10 +0800, "carbonconceptsusa.com"
    <> wrote:

    >"Dave" <>
    >???????:Ojjmf.25041$...
    >> In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as Plain Text"
    >> option. I cannot find it under Options.
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    Ok am I missing something or has "carbonconceptsusa" posted a reply to
    about 15 messages with no text (other than the original message) in
    his reply?
    Evan Platt, Dec 9, 2005
  6. Dave

    DC Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 02:20:10 +0800, "carbonconceptsusa.com"
    ><> wrote:

    >>"Dave" <>
    >>???????:Ojjmf.25041$...
    >>> In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as Plain Text"
    >>> option. I cannot find it under Options.

    >>> Thanks.

    > Ok am I missing something or has "carbonconceptsusa" posted a reply to
    > about 15 messages with no text (other than the original message) in
    > his reply?

    Set your text to black on white? }:O) Just plonk it.

    DC, Dec 9, 2005
  7. Dave

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:eek:,
    Evan Platt spewed forth:
    > On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 02:20:10 +0800, "carbonconceptsusa.com"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >> "Dave" <>
    >> ???????:Ojjmf.25041$...
    >>> In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as Plain
    >>> Text" option. I cannot find it under Options.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks.

    > Ok am I missing something or has "carbonconceptsusa" posted a reply to
    > about 15 messages with no text (other than the original message) in
    > his reply?

    Getting old fast, isn't it! Another for the loony bin...

    --
    We put the "K" in "Kwality"!
    Toolman Tim, Dec 9, 2005
  8. Dave

    Daave Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:

    > Ok am I missing something or has "carbonconceptsusa" posted a reply to
    > about 15 messages with no text (other than the original message) in
    > his reply?

    Annoying, isn't it?

    What do you suppose this is... some sort of unsuccessful attempt at
    spam?

    Dave
    Daave, Dec 9, 2005
  9. Dave wrote:

    > In Thunderbird, how can I set the "Set View Message Body as
    > Plain Text" option. I cannot find it under Options.

    Explore your Main Menu. There is useful stuff there.

    In doing so you will find View/MessageBodyAs/PlainText.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 10, 2005