    would each hae to be done seperately?

    Thanks

    Colin
    Colin Weir, Mar 2, 2011

  2. Colin Weir

    Brian Cryer Guest

    "Colin Weir" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi There
    >
    > I'm in the process of installing a wireless network in a large
    > building and I am having to use one wireless router and four wireless
    > access points. The wireless access points will be wired directly to
    > the router and not being used as wireless repeaters.
    >
    > What I would like to know is if it is possible for me if I was to
    > change the password for the wireless on the router would it be
    > possible for this to be passed to the access points automatically or
    > would each hae to be done seperately?

    None of the wireless access points I've used would allow me to configure one
    and have the changes propogate to the others. Whilst there might be a brand
    of WAP out there which would allow this, I've not come accross one which
    does what you are after. So I think you are looking at configurating each
    one individually.
    --
    Brian Cryer
    http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian