    Any comments, please.
    Thanks
    Bill W

    Bill Wolcott, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Bill Wolcott wrote:

    > Looking to buy and set up a new (US) 27 or 32 inch TV set. Do I need
    > on-board stereo for the TV if I'm using it only as a monitor? What about
    > A/V jacks? Both in and out? Likely will be running a "home theatre" type
    > surround sound system, plus VCR. Feed will be thru a cable set top box.
    > Price range $300-$400 USD.
    > Any comments, please.
    > Thanks
    > Bill W

    If you're using the TV only as a monitor, of course any other features are
    pointless. However, I think you'll find it difficult to get a 27" or 32"
    set without the goodies, they're pretty much standard. Try googling around.
    Also check sites like http://www.pricewatch.com
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Nov 29, 2003