    --
    Regards
    Jon
    Jon, Apr 11, 2007

  2. "Jon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all,
    > I need to reset the time on my fritz, but there's no mention of it in
    > the manual.
    > You have to do it using the telephone keypad, I've done it once before.
    > Does anyone know how to do it please, before I contact AVM support?

    try #83*hhmmddmmyyyy* to set-up date and time.

    another undocumented code:
    #84*ddmmyyyy* = setup public holliday (if you use the alarm clock function
    to wake you up on weekdays)

    rgds
    Philippe
    Philippe Deleye, Apr 11, 2007

  3. Jon

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Jon" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I need to reset the time on my fritz, but there's no
    > mention of it in the manual.
    >
    > You have to do it using the telephone keypad, I've done
    > it once before.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to do it please, before I contact
    > AVM support?
    >
    > Cheers

    On mine there's an option in Settings > System > Timezone. You can't set
    the actual time, but you can set the zone you're in, GMT or whatever. Mine
    seems to set itself automatically without any problems, I wonder why yours
    doesn't..?

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Apr 11, 2007
  4. Jon

    Jon Guest

    lid declared for all the world to hear...
    > On mine there's an option in Settings > System > Timezone. You can't set
    > the actual time, but you can set the zone you're in, GMT or whatever. Mine
    > seems to set itself automatically without any problems, I wonder why yours
    > doesn't..?

    I don't have a settings menu. I have overview, network, telephony,
    system, and help. There is no way of putting date and time through the
    web interface, nor am I able to specify an ntp server or anything.

    Bit of an oversight really.

    My device is the fritzbox fon ata 1020, running 11.04.01.
    --
    Regards
    Jon
    Jon, Apr 11, 2007
  5. Jon

    Jon Guest

    declared for all the world to
    hear...
    > try #83*hhmmddmmyyyy* to set-up date and time.

    Thank you Phillipe, that worked a treat.
    --
    Regards
    Jon
    Jon, Apr 11, 2007
  6. "Jon" <> wrote in message
    > declared for all the world to
    > hear...
    > > try #83*hhmmddmmyyyy* to set-up date and time.

    > Thank you Phillipe, that worked a treat.
    > --
    > Regards
    > Jon

    Glad to hear ...
    I have a list (xls spreadsheet) with all supported (and unsupported)
    fitz-fon phone codes, which allow you to almost completely set-up FritzBoxes
    via a connected phone
    Unfortunately this newswgroup does not allow binaries, otherwise I would
    post the file here
    Philippe
    Philippe Deleye, Apr 11, 2007
  7. Jon

    Jon Guest

    declared for all the world to
    hear...
    > I have a list (xls spreadsheet) with all supported (and unsupported)
    > fitz-fon phone codes, which allow you to almost completely set-up FritzBoxes
    > via a connected phone
    > Unfortunately this newswgroup does not allow binaries, otherwise I would
    > post the file here
    > Philippe

    If it's a small file, how about emailing it to me?

    jonparker at orange dot net
    --
    Regards
    Jon
    Jon, Apr 11, 2007
  8. Jon

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Jon" <> wrote in message
    > declared for all
    > the world to hear...
    > > I have a list (xls spreadsheet) with all supported (and
    > > unsupported) fitz-fon phone codes, which allow you to
    > > almost completely set-up FritzBoxes via a connected
    > > phone
    > > Unfortunately this newswgroup does not allow binaries,
    > > otherwise I would post the file here
    > > Philippe

    > If it's a small file, how about emailing it to me?

    Same here, if it's not too large I might find some webspace for it, unless
    anyone else can..?

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Apr 11, 2007
  9. Jon

    Jon Guest

    lid declared for all the world to hear...
    > "Jon" <> wrote in message
    > > declared for all
    > > the world to hear...
    > > > I have a list (xls spreadsheet) with all supported (and
    > > > unsupported) fitz-fon phone codes, which allow you to
    > > > almost completely set-up FritzBoxes via a connected
    > > > phone
    > > > Unfortunately this newswgroup does not allow binaries,
    > > > otherwise I would post the file here
    > > > Philippe

    > > If it's a small file, how about emailing it to me?

    > Same here, if it's not too large I might find some webspace for it, unless
    > anyone else can..?

    http://www.jonparker.plus.com/fritz/fritzcodes.xls

    Might require some translation though...
    --
    Regards
    Jon
    Jon, Apr 12, 2007
  10. Jon

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Ivor Jones, Apr 12, 2007
  11. Jon

    alexd Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:

    > "Jon" <> wrote in message
    >
    > [snip]
    >
    >> http://www.jonparker.plus.com/fritz/fritzcodes.xls
    >>
    >> Might require some translation though...

    > I think I know someone who might be able to help with that, leave it with
    > me...

    Your friends at Sipgate, right? ;-)

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    22:46:27 up 1 day, 2:08, 2 users, load average: 0.46, 0.61, 0.52
    alexd, Apr 12, 2007
  12. Jon

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "alexd" <> wrote in message
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    >
    > > "Jon" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > [snip]
    > >
    > > > http://www.jonparker.plus.com/fritz/fritzcodes.xls
    > > >
    > > > Might require some translation though...

    > > I think I know someone who might be able to help with
    > > that, leave it with me...

    > Your friends at Sipgate, right? ;-)

    Well, almost..! He did do a lot of their website translation.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Apr 12, 2007