    (800x600) when the user logs on.
    I can't get multires to work in batch mode, it just comes up with the
    installation screen----any help appreciated
    David Wood, Feb 8, 2005

  2. David Wood

    Guest

    David Wood, pardon me for posting off topic, but I have been trying to
    track you down. I am looking for the solution for the thread "XP SP2
    Oracle JInitiator Compatibility". Please email me when you read this,
    I am days away from having to implement both XP sp2 and Jinitiatir
    1.3.1.18 and would like to know what you have to say on this topic.
    Remove nospam and you will get me.
    Thanks so much!
    Jen
    , Feb 22, 2005