    getting a message saying "At your last session the browser closed
    unexpectedly". I don't know what this is all about. How can I avoid
    receiving this message at startup. TIA........Dick M.
    Dick Mahar, Nov 14, 2006

  2. On 11/14/2006 12:16 AM, Dick Mahar wrote:
    > I installed Firefox 2.0 a couple of days ago. Now, at each startup, I am
    > getting a message saying "At your last session the browser closed
    > unexpectedly". I don't know what this is all about. How can I avoid
    > receiving this message at startup. TIA........Dick M.

    Perhaps this will work:

    Tools->Options->Main->When Firefox Starts->Show blank page.

    Or maybe you should look at this:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser.sessionstore.enabled

    Mumia W. (reading news), Nov 14, 2006

  3. Dick Mahar wrote:
    > I installed Firefox 2.0 a couple of days ago. Now, at each startup, I am
    > getting a message saying "At your last session the browser closed
    > unexpectedly". I don't know what this is all about. How can I avoid
    > receiving this message at startup. TIA........Dick M.

    How are you closing Firefox?

    Are you quitting the program prior to shutting down the computer?
    How are you quitting the program? The close window or File-->exit route?
    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Nov 14, 2006