  1. Does SFU 3.5 work on the 64 bit version of Windows Server 2003RC2 ? Or is it
    even necessary for interoperability with NIS/Unix systems. (It would not
    install with Server 2003 64bit) Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RldmVv?=, Sep 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c3RldmVv?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    SFU 3.5 does *not* work with any 64-bit version of Windows.
    (However, I think Windows Server 2003 R2 has some of this functionality
    built-in.)

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Sep 11, 2006

  3. No, there is no 64 bit version of x64. That being said, almost all of the
    functionality of SFU 3.5 is in Server 2k3 R2. The only pieces missing are
    Gateway for NFS and the PCNFS Server. Plus there are substantial performance
    and authentication improvements, for one.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 12, 2006