    tried to use the same ip as the 24/7 system.

    danke en avance

    :)

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 19, 2006

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Guest

    well type msconfig in run and press enter click startup and which
    softwares are running when system starts uncheck those u dont want then
    right click on my computers click manage click services in services and
    application enable and disable some of the software u don't use then
    download RootkitRevealer.zip from sysinternals .com run it(it may take
    time more dan antivirus but let it do it's job it will scan 4 spywares
    and ad awares which others cant find and del them automatically, u can
    allso use norton speed disk to boost the performance of ur system
    availabe in norton system works) after it restare ur system it should
    help if not then u can allways come back 4 help

    , Jul 19, 2006

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    > For the past few days, services.exe has been running on and off for
    > between 6 and 10 hours a day, seriously slowing the system down, e.g.
    > opening a browser and navigating to a site can take upto 5 minutes, task
    > manager shows services.exe is using 99% cpu. If I wait until the pc is
    > idle again I can navigate or open progs normally (until services kicks
    > in again).
    > Ran ad-aware, spybot s&d, trend-micro online av, etrust (local) full
    > scan, all coming up blank.
    > I have shut off the various server software and other tsr's I run with
    > no difference to services.exe's appetite for cpu.
    >
    > A bunch of brownie points to anyone who has a clue to how I can get over
    > this problem.
    >
    > oh yes, this seemed to start just after a conflict of IP's when a laptop
    > tried to use the same ip as the 24/7 system.
    >
    > danke en avance
    >
    > :)

    Hey sheriff, stick the computer up your ass and choke on it.

    <g>

    Duane

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: Keep posting *ho* maybe I'll read it one day. You can alwayshope.

    Yes, you hope!

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re:Yes let's destory his thread. I am all for it. ;-)

    Post you *ho* post. ;-)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  6. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Fred Hall Guest

    Re: Keep posting *ho* maybe I'll read it one day. You can always hope.

    On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 00:34:38 GMT, Duane Arnold <"Do forget about
    it"@PleaeDo.BET> wrote:

    >Yes, you hope!

    Liar

    --

    And you'll be able to tell who they are because they will be chanting in
    Zulu, "Amasende hagu! Unyoko isifebe! Sibeleko sikanyoko! Malebe, malebe,

    Fred Hall, Jul 20, 2006
  7. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Fred Hall Guest

    Re: Yes let's destory his thread. I am all for it. ;-)

    On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 00:48:47 GMT, Duane Arnold <"Do forget about
    it"@PleaeDo.BET> wrote:

    >Post you *ho* post. ;-)

    Fetch, boy.

    Fred Hall, Jul 20, 2006
  8. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: Good very good El-Fredrica you're right on time.

    Very good

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  9. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: It should have been here -- good very good El-Fredrica you'reright on time.

    very good -- very good

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  10. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

    Hey, it's wonderful.

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  11. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Fred Hall Guest

    Re: It should have been here -- good very good El-Fredrica you're right on time.

    On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 03:27:27 GMT, Duane Arnold <"Do forget about
    it"@PleaeDo.BET> wrote:

    >very good -- very good

    That's the best you can do, spanky?

    Fred Hall, Jul 20, 2006
  12. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Fred Hall Guest

    Re: Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

    On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 03:30:28 GMT, Duane Arnold <"Do forget about
    it"@PleaeDo.BET> wrote:

    >He[SLAP!]

    Try again, boy

    Fred Hall, Jul 20, 2006
  13. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: I have had enough for now Fredrica -- say good night Fredrica.

    It's been fun.

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  14. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Fred Hall Guest

    Re: I have had enough for now Fredrica -- say good night Fredrica.

    On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 04:07:00 GMT, Duane Arnold <"Do forget about
    it"@PleaeDo.BET> wrote:

    >It's been fun.

    Coward

    Fred Hall, Jul 20, 2006
  15. Duane Arnold wrote:
    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >
    >> For the past few days, services.exe has been running on and off for
    >> between 6 and 10 hours a day, seriously slowing the system down, e.g.
    >> opening a browser and navigating to a site can take upto 5 minutes,
    >> task manager shows services.exe is using 99% cpu. If I wait until the
    >> pc is idle again I can navigate or open progs normally (until services
    >> kicks in again).
    >> Ran ad-aware, spybot s&d, trend-micro online av, etrust (local) full
    >> scan, all coming up blank.
    >> I have shut off the various server software and other tsr's I run with
    >> no difference to services.exe's appetite for cpu.
    >>
    >> A bunch of brownie points to anyone who has a clue to how I can get
    >> over this problem.
    >>
    >> oh yes, this seemed to start just after a conflict of IP's when a
    >> laptop tried to use the same ip as the 24/7 system.
    >>
    >> danke en avance
    >>
    >> :)

    > Hey sheriff, stick the computer up your ass and choke on it.
    >
    > <g>
    >
    > Duane

    I don't have an ass, and I can't be bothered to go to the coast and find
    a donkey.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 20, 2006
  16. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Well, sheriff, intuition is a *motherfucker*. I just woke-up to take a
    piss. I thought I would check to see if you posted. It's just in time I see.

    You need to choke on that computer. I hope you have to rebuild it from
    scratch.

    It's payback from the gods for being in my face acting in sheriff like
    manner.

    Duane

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  17. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Fred Hall Guest

    Hurts to be an impotent ****, eh?

    Fred Hall, Jul 20, 2006
  18. Duane Arnold wrote:
    > Well, sheriff, intuition is a *motherfucker*. I just woke-up to take a
    > piss. I thought I would check to see if you posted. It's just in time I
    > see.
    >
    > You need to choke on that computer. I hope you have to rebuild it from
    > scratch.
    >
    > It's payback from the gods for being in my face acting in sheriff like
    > manner.
    >
    > Duane

    This from someone who says he doesn't read my posts.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 20, 2006
  19. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Well, in this case where you're looking for help, I'll make an exception
    so that I can stick it to you like you tried to do me, deputy/sheriff.

    If you're deep in the catacombs of a thread, you're nothing to me.

    Deputy/sheriff, you post on something that if you really had any serious
    expertise, you should be able to find. But instead you post looking for
    some brownie points you want to give out to someone. ;-)

    You can't even help yourself, deputy/sheriff. Maybe, you should make a
    post to solicited help from your girl K-Hen-Sheriff-Matt-Dillion. You
    can call her like this. Ms. Dillion, Ms. Dillion, Ms. Dillion I need
    some HELP. You can do it like Festus.

    You can choke on that computer *hard*.

    Duane

    Duane Arnold, Jul 20, 2006
  20. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Fred Hall Guest

    On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:55:20 GMT, Duane Arnold <"Do forget about
    it"@PleaeDo.BET> wrote:

    >choke

    *snicker*

    Fred Hall, Jul 20, 2006