    just get a blank page saying "Service Unavailable". Anyone else getting
    this?

    Sharon
    sharonf, Feb 26, 2008

  2. sharonf

    Bhaiyyah Guest

    On Feb 26, 12:11 pm, sharonf <> wrote:
    > When I try to access Hotmail today the page does not even come up. I
    > just get a blank page saying "Service Unavailable". Anyone else getting
    > this?
    >
    > Sharon

    Yes , Kindly do not restart another topic.
    Bhaiyyah, Feb 26, 2008

  3. sharonf

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:23:01 -0800 (PST), Bhaiyyah wrote:

    >On Feb 26, 12:11 pm, sharonf <> wrote:
    >> When I try to access Hotmail today the page does not even come up. I
    >> just get a blank page saying "Service Unavailable". Anyone else getting
    >> this?
    >>
    >> Sharon

    >Yes , Kindly do not restart another topic.

    Not that many posts and you are already deciding how to run 24HSHD?

    You also often get several replies and never respond back saying what
    worked or not.

    This is from someone that posted a fairly useless crashdump and said in
    reply,

    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain
    From: Bhaiyyah <>
    Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:07:14 -0800 (PST)
    Subject: Re: Desktop Restarted itself

    Please help me to fix this problem. I have provided all technical
    info that is enough for any professional man to troubleshoot the real
    cause.

    and,

    Desktop Restarted itself
    Group: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.gen.discussion

    Desktop Restarted itself
    Group: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    Me
    why?, Feb 26, 2008
  4. sharonf

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:11:15 -0700, sharonf <> wrote:

    >When I try to access Hotmail today the page does not even come up. I
    >just get a blank page saying "Service Unavailable". Anyone else getting
    >this?

    Works fine for me.
    Evan Platt, Feb 26, 2008
  5. sharonf

    Alang Guest

    Alang, Feb 26, 2008
  6. sharonf

    Guest

    why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:

    >This is from someone that posted a fairly useless crashdump and said in
    >reply,

    >Subject: Re: Desktop Restarted itself
    >
    >Please help me to fix this problem. I have provided all technical
    >info that is enough for any professional man to troubleshoot the real
    >cause.

    I missed that, she's goes straight to the nards. Funny stuff.

    --

    bird bomber
    http://browsei.com/Pictures/1600/This_means_WAR!/
  7. sharonf

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:14:10 GMT, Alang wrote:

    >26/02/2008 Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:11:15 -0700, sharonf <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > When I try to access Hotmail today the page does not even come
    >> > up. I just get a blank page saying "Service Unavailable". Anyone
    >> > else getting this?

    >> Works fine for me.

    >http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/02/26/hotmail_goes_down_in_us_and_uk
    >/

    That's what I was looking for earlier :) would have pasted a link from
    them earlier, missed it by 16 mins.

    Me
    why?, Feb 26, 2008
  8. sharonf

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:59:40 GMT, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:23:01 -0800 (PST), Bhaiyyah wrote:
    >
    >>On Feb 26, 12:11 pm, sharonf <> wrote:
    >>> When I try to access Hotmail today the page does not even come up. I
    >>> just get a blank page saying "Service Unavailable". Anyone else getting
    >>> this?
    >>>
    >>> Sharon

    >>Yes , Kindly do not restart another topic.

    >Not that many posts and you are already deciding how to run 24HSHD?

    Obviously he/she/it needs this:

    http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-behave-on-an-internet-forum

    This isn't a forum, but everything still applies.

    <snip>

    --
    Q. Does Usenet help stamp out ignorance?
    A. That depends on whether by `stamp out' you mean `eliminate'
    Mara, Feb 26, 2008
  9. sharonf

    sharonf Guest

    Alang wrote:
    > 26/02/2008 Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:11:15 -0700, sharonf <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> When I try to access Hotmail today the page does not even come
    >>> up. I just get a blank page saying "Service Unavailable". Anyone
    >>> else getting this?

    >> Works fine for me.

    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/02/26/hotmail_goes_down_in_us_and_uk
    > /

    Thanks!
    sharonf, Feb 27, 2008
  10. sharonf

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:04:50 -0600, Mara wrote:

    >On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:59:40 GMT, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    >wrote:

    >>>Yes , Kindly do not restart another topic.

    >>Not that many posts and you are already deciding how to run 24HSHD?

    >Obviously he/she/it needs this:
    >
    >http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-behave-on-an-internet-forum

    There are rules and no OT porn :)

    >This isn't a forum, but everything still applies.

    LOL, a bit funny on the commentary.

    Me
    why?, Feb 27, 2008
  11. sharonf

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:11:15 -0700, sharonf <> wrote:

    >When I try to access Hotmail today the page does not even come up. I
    >just get a blank page saying "Service Unavailable". Anyone else getting
    >this?

    No.

    >Sharon

    Barry