    Can anyone advise if it would be safe to delete the folder named
    "servicepackfiles" with a sub-dir of i386, it lives in my "windows" dir.

    I'm wondering if it may be a temporary folder created when I updated?

    Another Guy, Aug 14, 2005

  2. Another Guy

    H.O.G Guest

    On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 18:29:25 +1200, "Another Guy"
    <> spoke these fine words:

    There's heaps of information about it here: http://tinyurl.com/clk4p

    H.O.G, Aug 14, 2005

  3. Another Guy

    Another Guy Guest

    "H.O.G" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 18:29:25 +1200, "Another Guy"
    > <> spoke these fine words:
    >
    >>I'm trying to clean up my pathetically small HD (8GB).
    >>
    >>Can anyone advise if it would be safe to delete the folder named
    >>"servicepackfiles" with a sub-dir of i386, it lives in my "windows" dir.
    >>
    >>I'm wondering if it may be a temporary folder created when I updated?
    >>

    > There's heaps of information about it here: http://tinyurl.com/clk4p

    Yeah righto got me :p

    Another Guy, Aug 14, 2005
  4. Another Guy

    ~misfit~ Guest

    H.O.G wrote:
    > On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 18:29:25 +1200, "Another Guy"
    > <> spoke these fine words:
    >
    >> I'm trying to clean up my pathetically small HD (8GB).
    >>
    >> Can anyone advise if it would be safe to delete the folder named
    >> "servicepackfiles" with a sub-dir of i386, it lives in my "windows"
    >> dir.
    >>
    >> I'm wondering if it may be a temporary folder created when I updated?
    >>

    > There's heaps of information about it here: http://tinyurl.com/clk4p

    Wow! Cool site, or script, or whatever. I got the first screen and after a
    while got the search. I like it!! Well done.

    (How do you do it?)
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Aug 14, 2005