service pack 3 & 4 info

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kofi nkansa \(mcse\), Nov 3, 2003.

  1. i wanna no, is it true 2000service pack 3 is beta than
    service pack 4?
    kofi nkansa \(mcse\), Nov 3, 2003

  2. If you use Terminal Services, most definitely.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Nov 3, 2003

  3. kofi nkansa \(mcse\)

    Yoshi Guest

    Circus Pack 4 brings 2000 into line with 2003 and have some knock-on
    effects for some applications due to the way certain processes run
    with special privileges.

    I've also found at my place of work that it regulary breaks dial up
    networking. There is a hotfix, but it isn't easy to get hold of.

    My advice is obtain SP3 and then the subsequent updates.

    Yoshi

    Yoshi, Nov 3, 2003