    What are the pros and cons? Should I upgrade?
    Thanks for any replies.
    Carlos
    Carlos, Oct 20, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    kadbitcha <> wrote:

    >What you really fucking well mean is you're too fucking stupid to look.

    Why are you so positive about that?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Apparently, Lady Chatterly is a Bot. S/he pops up on
    alt.music.michael-jackson from time to time." -- Archie Leach
    Lady Chatterly, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Carlos

    x@y Guest

    "Carlos" <f-off!@outtahere.net> wrote in message
    > Sorry if this has been asked and/or answered before but I could
    > not find
    > any messages here so I would like to ask:
    > Are there any advantages of installing SP2 and what problems
    > could it
    > cause, if any?
    > I don't need a firewall, if that's the main purpose of SP2.
    > What are the pros and cons? Should I upgrade?
    > Thanks for any replies.
    > Carlos

    Hello "Carlos"!!

    If You interested to read more about "SP2".
    I tried myself, on Google search window just type,
    "SP2 Problems" No quotes. Hope this Helps. x@y.
    x@y, Oct 20, 2004
  4. Carlos

    Carlos Guest