    projects.

    Hope this helps.

    Gary
    Gary J Bevans, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Gary J Bevans

    Stromer2 Guest

    I saw the original post for scanning slides. I just got back from Long's Drug
    in Ca, high quality scans from their Fuji Frontier - cost $4.00 for 16 scans
    includes cd. However, not every operator knows what to do. The store needs
    the digital service software - not every location has it. Just ask for a scan
    to CD with the same output resolution as an 8 x 12 print. The Fuji scans at
    300 dpi, thus the scan is 2400 x 3600. The color is good.

    Wal Mart might also have this service - but the operator may not know what to
    do. Give it a try, you will be happy if you can get an operator that knows
    what to do.
    Rick
    Stromer2, Aug 17, 2003