    Hannah Aamir Guest

    cannot connect to my server checked the right name for my server no use
    please help as i cant send or recieve messages
    Hannah Aamir, Oct 26, 2005

  2. Hannah Aamir wrote:
    > cannot connect to my server checked the right name for my server no use
    > please help as i cant send or recieve messages

    Bugger.
    Have you thought about checking with your ISP?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Oct 26, 2005

  3. Hannah Aamir

    Marc Guest

    Hannah Aamir wrote:
    > cannot connect to my server checked the right name for my server no use
    > please help as i cant send or recieve messages

    Do you seriously think we are going to help you?

    -Post in good English (not perfect, but readable)
    -Post info (What kind of server, server name, error messages and so on)
    Marc, Oct 26, 2005
  4. Hannah Aamir

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-10-26, Hannah Aamir <> wrote:
    > cannot connect to my server checked the right name for my server no use
    > please help as i cant send or recieve messages

    Are NTL still having e-mail problems? Their status web-page should say.

    --
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Oct 26, 2005
  5. Whiskers bashed at the keyboard and came up with:

    > On 2005-10-26, Hannah Aamir <> wrote:
    >> cannot connect to my server checked the right name for my server no use
    >> please help as i cant send or recieve messages

    > Are NTL still having e-mail problems? Their status web-page should say.

    When are NTL not having problems?
    Michael Thompson, Oct 26, 2005