    How long does this problem usually last and is it fixable?

    Thanks in advance.

    Greg Reeves
    det282, Dec 2, 2003

  2. det282

    Rob K Guest

    "det282" avait soumis l'idée :
    > How long does this problem usually last and is it fixable?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Greg Reeves

    The 'problem' last for less than a second, most servers terminate
    connections even faster. And yes, it's fixable. Simply reconnect.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Dec 2, 2003

  3. det282

    °Mike° Guest

    Until it's fixed, which answers your second question.
    Contact your ISP.

    On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 20:51:30 GMT, in
    <mX6zb.402692$Fm2.410798@attbi_s04>
    det282 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 2, 2003
  4. det282

    det282 Guest

    ""Rob K" <> wrote in message
    > "det282" avait soumis l'idée :
    > > How long does this problem usually last and is it fixable?
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance.
    > >
    > > Greg Reeves

    > The 'problem' last for less than a second, most servers terminate
    > connections even faster. And yes, it's fixable. Simply reconnect.

    I've tried reconnecting numerous times over the past two days but still get
    the same result. Would this be an Outlook Express problem or Comcast? Or
    neither?

    Greg Reeves
    det282, Dec 3, 2003
  5. det282

    M Mullen Guest

    On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:46:21 GMT, "det282" <> wrote:

    |> ""Rob K" <> wrote in message
    |> > "det282" avait soumis l'id?e :

    |> > The 'problem' last for less than a second, most servers terminate
    |> > connections even faster. And yes, it's fixable. Simply reconnect.
    |>
    |> I've tried reconnecting numerous times over the past two days but still get
    |> the same result. Would this be an Outlook Express problem or Comcast? Or
    |> neither?

    Dialup right?
    Quick test: use your phone, dial your providers number. Do you get a modem
    squealing in your ear? yes, then It's your problem.

    --

    o _ _ _
    M Mullen, Dec 4, 2003