    settings just to name a few plus other applications to a new machine.
    Could I do this?

    Rube

    Rubix, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Rubix wrote:

    > I want to move my Win 2000 Server: Active Directory DCHP and DNS
    > settings just to name a few plus other applications to a new machine.
    > Could I do this?
    >
    > Rube

    Are you working with mirrored drives, or maybe just move the drives?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 15, 2004

  3. Rubix

    Rubix Guest

    Just a single drive. Actually it would be on a different larger hard
    drive.

    Rubix, Apr 15, 2004
  4. Rubix

    hamman Guest

    "Rubix" <> wrote in message
    > I want to move my Win 2000 Server: Active Directory DCHP and DNS
    > settings just to name a few plus other applications to a new machine.
    > Could I do this?
    >
    > Rube

    Ask in one of the microsoft.public groups, they will prob have abetter idea
    about the exact procedures then people in here.

    hamman

    hamman, Apr 15, 2004