    tracey ellis Guest

    unable to use pc due to this also i cannot remeber my password for outlok
    express please help
    tracey ellis, Jan 15, 2006

  2. tracey ellis

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:Jowyf.44350$,
    tracey ellis spewed forth:
    > unable to use pc due to this also i cannot remeber my password for
    > outlok express please help

    What PC? What server? What the f*** are you talking about? DETAILS. Try
    again with DETAILS.

    As for the password for outlook express, WHICH ONE? A password for an
    identity? Or a password for your email account with the ISP? If it's the
    latter, call your ISP and see if they'll reset your password. Then you set
    OE for that new password.

    --
    Regardless of Public Law No. 109-162 I hereby affirm that it is
    probably my intent to annoy the reader of this post. Get over it.
    Toolman Tim, Jan 15, 2006

  3. tracey ellis

    Ben Guest

    "tracey ellis" <> wrote in message
    > unable to use pc due to this also i cannot remeber my password for outlok
    > express please help

    NTL again! :-S

    --
    -------------------------------
    Highest quality professional webhosting
    Ben, Jan 15, 2006
  4. On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:38:04 +0000, Ben wrote:

    > "tracey ellis" <> wrote in message
    >> unable to use pc due to this also i cannot remeber my password for
    >> outlok express please help
    >>

    > NTL again! :-S

    Heh. Not NTL specific, but if you haven't seen this, you might have a
    chuckle with it:

    http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 15, 2006
  5. tracey ellis

    Ben Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:38:04 +0000, Ben wrote:
    >

    >> "tracey ellis" <> wrote in message
    >>> unable to use pc due to this also i cannot remeber my password for
    >>> outlok express please help
    >>>

    >> NTL again! :-S

    > Heh. Not NTL specific, but if you haven't seen this, you might have a
    > chuckle with it:
    >
    > http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html

    ROFL I love it! How do these people get through life?!

    Ben
    Ben, Jan 16, 2006
  6. On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 00:49:16 +0000, Ben wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:38:04 +0000, Ben wrote:
    >>

    >>> "tracey ellis" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> NTL again! :-S

    >> Heh. Not NTL specific, but if you haven't seen this, you might have a
    >> chuckle with it:
    >>
    >> http://blinkynet.net/comp/dontask.html
    >>

    > ROFL I love it! How do these people get through life?!

    There are plenty of short buses. :)

    Oh, and speaking of bus transport:

    http://blinkynet.net/comp/lam02.jpg

    :)