    Never use to see this window..now I get it all the time. what does it mean?
    Also why does CTRL/ALT/DELT not work like it use to in the days of windows 98.
    Now I try to end a program and I have to FIGHT to end a program

    BillKirch, Dec 20, 2004

  2. BillKirch, <>, the officious, withered gnatcatcher,
    and boot catcher, tehee'd:

    > Never use to see this window.

    You hace been hax0red.

    --
    Registered Linux User: #344402
    Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine: #235500

    Shashibala Balakrishnan, Dec 20, 2004

  3. BillKirch

    BillKirch Guest

    >You hace been hax0red.

    ##############
    English please. BG

    BillKirch, Dec 20, 2004
  4. BillKirch

    Yui Yamamoto Guest

    BillKirch, <>, the self-possessed, nefarious
    degenerate, and silkworm breeder, bootlicked:

    >>You hace been hax0red.

    > ##############
    > English please. BG

    Groups Results 1 - 10 of about 152 for You hace been hax0red. (1.10 seconds)

    Yui Yamamoto, Dec 20, 2004
  5. BillKirch

    me Guest

    "BillKirch" <> wrote in message
    > Never use to see this window..now I get it all the time. what does it

    mean?
    > Also why does CTRL/ALT/DELT not work like it use to in the days of windows

    98.
    > Now I try to end a program and I have to FIGHT to end a program

    I want to know about the Server Busy crap too,I've been getting it for the
    past couple of weeks,i get when using DVD Shrink,but i havent noticed it
    with any other programs.very annoying though,i cant use the program
    properly.

    And you're right about the C/A/D thing too,in XP it just brings up Task
    Manager

    ANdrew

    me, Dec 21, 2004