    64-bit?

    Regards;

    John

    John John, Jan 5, 2008

  2. You are probably recalling that Exchange Server 2007 is 64-bit only (except
    for an evaluation version). MS has said that Windows Server 2008 will be
    the last server available in a 32-bit edition.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 5, 2008

  3. John John

    John John Guest

    Thank you, Colin. It makes a bit more sense that it would be the "last"
    32-bit server as opposed to 64-bit only, now that you point it out that
    is what I read here. The person I told this to told me it didn't make
    any sense, he was right, I had one of my foot in my mouth! Thank you
    for clearing things up.

    John

    John John, Jan 5, 2008
  4. You're welcome.