    did you use to study? There are no study guides available that cover the
    2005 objectives. I'm considering using a 2001 objective study guide and
    Comptia's additional supplemental guide. Will this do?

    Kenneth Burger, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Kenneth Burger

    Me Guest

    Server+ was a pain when I studied for it and took it last year. I failed it
    the first time before I passed it on the second attempt. The available
    books, the Server+ Bible and Sybex Server+ Study Guide are out of date.
    There is not allot of material written on this certification. I think the
    "new" supplemental guide plus experience/other certs should get you through.

    "Kenneth Burger" <> wrote in message
    > It's not A+ I know, but it is CompTIA and is closer to this NG than to the
    > Net+ one. Has anyone here taken the 2005 Server+ exams at all? If so,

    what

    Me, Aug 9, 2005