    another wired client, and speeds are normal (54 Mbps). Anybody got any
    ideas?

    , Oct 2, 2005

  2. Is the server using a wireless card as well, or is this via an access point?

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 2, 2005

  3. Guest

    The server is wired to the router, and that is its only connection.
    I've just noticed an additional oddity--not exactly sure about this
    yet, but it appears that the simple act of connecting to the server
    basically ruins the wireless connection from that point on until
    reboot. Having Windows *repair* the connection doesn't help. Weird.

    , Oct 2, 2005
  4. Guest

    Okay, I'm an idiot. It wasn't anything to do with Windows. It was
    apparently a driver issue with one of the clients.

    , Oct 2, 2005
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 2, 2005
  6. It happens. Glad it's sorted.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64