Server 2003 sp1 RTM

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by meanoldman, Mar 31, 2005.

  1. meanoldman

    meanoldman Guest

    meanoldman, Mar 31, 2005

  2. meanoldman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "meanoldman" <> say in
    news:#:

    > Get it while it's hot:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/servicep
    > ack/default.mspx or msdn.
    >
    > Also 64 bit windows xp and server 2003 have RTM'ed and are on msdn.

    yup, I (and half the planet) blogged this this morning.

    they also release HIS2000 SP2 and an IIS diagnostic toolkit today so get
    your feed reader pointed over to http://www.thundermain.com/rss/

    and http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/secrss.aspx

    and http://blogs.msdn.com/exchange/Rss.aspx

    and oh,
    http://newsroom.cisco.com/data/syndication/rss2/SecurityAdvisories_20.xml
    is good too...

    are fsk it, e-mail me and I'll give you my rss feeds exported...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Message: Carrier organism for taglines.
    Neil, Mar 31, 2005