    of windows.

    Thanks
    Craig
    Craig Shaw, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Craig Shaw

    Mike Simpson Guest

    In article <bejqfa$9e6$>, craig.shaw@total-
    wrestling.co.uk says...
    > I have recently upgraded to windows xp and I have found that a font called
    > Serpentine doesn't seem to work with it.
    >
    > I use this font alot for any web gfx that i make and I would be grateful if
    > anyone could give me a solution on how to get it to work with this version
    > of windows.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Craig

    Unless you've got a rip-off of the real thing, Serpentine is a Type 1
    font bought from Linotype. Presumably you've been using Adobe Type
    Manager with other versions of Windows. But of course Tpe 1 support is
    built in to XP. Have you tried loading ATM on XP and using that?

    Other than that' I think I'd contact Linotype and whinge!
    Mike Simpson, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Craig Shaw

    Craig Shaw Guest

    erm i'm not really too sure what you mean, could you just run through with
    me what i need to to?

    cheers
    craig

    Craig Shaw, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Craig Shaw

    jda^fx Guest

    Have you deleted all of your old systems? If not you can find it in
    C:\WINNT\Fonts or C:\win2000\Fonts
    Then just copy it into the font library in XP. If you do not have it
    anymore, you will have to get hold of it again, and it will cost you
    some 20$ or so
    jda^fx

    jda^fx, Jul 11, 2003