    What is the purpose of this group, is anyone serious about
    MCSE?

    Give me a good dump dammit.

    Bobby Moss, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Bobby Moss

    kpg Guest

    "Bobby Moss" <> wrote in message
    news:23d5001c45ec7$1850fc40$...
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\133030.htm (6/30/2004 12:27:03 PM) #
    > What is the purpose of this group, is anyone serious about
    > MCSE?
    >
    > Give me a good dump dammit.

    I am serious about MCSE.

    The purpose of this group...that is a journey you
    must travel yourself.

    kpg MCNGP 0x22

    kpg, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Bobby Moss

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Bobby Moss" <> wrote in message
    > What is the purpose of this group, is anyone serious about
    > MCSE?

    Good question! Alright, guys, let's get serious here! I mean, we can't have
    all fun all the time!

    > Give me a good dump dammit.

    Oh, I see. You're just pulling our collective leg.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Bobby Moss

    Jtyc Guest

    > Give me a good dump dammit.

    Apparently, you are not serious about MCSE.

    Jtyc, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Bobby Moss

    Doom Guest

    "Bobby Moss" <> wrote in message
    > What is the purpose of this group, is anyone serious about
    > MCSE?
    >
    > Give me a good dump dammit.

    Want a good dump? Try a laxative.

    Doom, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Bobby Moss

    Neil Guest

    "Bobby Moss" <> wrote in

    > Give me a good dump dammit.

    huhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!
    ..
    ..
    ..
    PLOP!

    here ya go

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  7. Bobby Moss

    Neil Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:
    #:

    > Apparently, you are not serious about MCSE.

    he should try for the

    (toes are tappin' ever since I read that thing from Spock)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  8. Bobby Moss

    fygar Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:32:54 -0700, "Jtyc"
    <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >> Give me a good dump dammit.

    >Apparently, you are not serious about MCSE.

    Sure he is - serious about stealing it ....

    .....butch

    fygar, Jun 30, 2004
  9. Bobby Moss

    JaR Guest

    Bobby Moss wrote:

    > What is the purpose of this group,

    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the
    lamentation of their women!

    > is anyone serious about
    > MCSE?

    No, not anymore. Once I was, but I gave it all up for a job in a car
    dealership.

    > Give me a good dump dammit.

    Aye sir! Squatting and grunting as we speak, sir! Pardon the corn
    niblets, sir!

    JaR
    Irrelevant Thug

    JaR, Jun 30, 2004
  10. Bobby Moss

    billyw Guest

    can you get me a dodge stealth and send it over please

    billyw, Jun 30, 2004
  11. Bobby Moss

    Neil Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in news:O7nzL1sXEHA.3664
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > can you get me a dodge stealth and send it over please

    don't do it billy, his vehicles are shipped pre-rusted...

    then you wind up with goons who take it back and JaR claims that he never
    recieved it...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  12. >What is the purpose of this group, is anyone serious about
    >MCSE?

    Well, microsoft sure aren't.

    >Give me a good dump dammit.

    where do you live?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 30, 2004
  13. Bobby Moss

    JaR Guest

    billyw wrote:

    > can you get me a dodge stealth and send it over please

    No problem. As soon as your check clears, one of our trustworthy drivers
    will be dispatched to deliver it to your front door.

    JaR
    Entrepenurial Thug

    JaR, Jun 30, 2004
  14. Bobby Moss

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > don't do it billy, his vehicles are shipped pre-rusted...
    >
    > then you wind up with goons who take it back and JaR claims that he never
    > recieved it...

    Wow. Such bitterness. Neil misplaces one perfectly good(if slightly
    damp)Ferrari, and now poor JaR gets accused of associating with "goons".

    I warn you, sir, continuing with these libelous attacks on a sterling
    character and consummate professional shall lead to legal redress.

    JaR
    Wounded Thug

    JaR, Jun 30, 2004
  15. Bobby Moss

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:u7J6y#sXEHA.3988
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > sterling
    > character

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    *Neil falls down rolling on floor*
    oh, this is so funny

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  16. Bobby Moss

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:u7J6y#sXEHA.3988
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > redress.

    wear the blue dress instead

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  17. Bobby Moss

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:u7J6y#sXEHA.3988
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Neil misplaces

    when I ship cars they:
    a) arrive unmoistened
    b) arrive intact
    c) arrive

    ask Kat...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  18. JaR wrote:
    > Neil wrote:
    >
    >> don't do it billy, his vehicles are shipped pre-rusted...
    >>
    >> then you wind up with goons who take it back and JaR claims that he
    >> never recieved it...
    >>

    > Wow. Such bitterness. Neil misplaces one perfectly good(if slightly
    > damp)Ferrari, and now poor JaR gets accused of associating with
    > "goons".
    >
    > I warn you, sir, continuing with these libelous attacks on a sterling
    > character and consummate professional shall lead to legal redress.
    >
    > JaR
    > Wounded Thug

    I blame Paisley Skye

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 30, 2004
  19. Bobby Moss

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    > *Neil falls down rolling on floor*
    > oh, this is so funny

    *JaR sniffs in disdain, turns and strolls over to another thread*

    JaR, Jun 30, 2004
  20. Bobby Moss

    Kat Guest

    > > Neil misplaces

    > when I ship cars they:
    > a) arrive unmoistened
    > b) arrive intact
    > c) arrive
    >
    > ask Kat...
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    I concur. Neil's car arrived exactly as stated above, if not a little
    smaller than desired.

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 30, 2004