    Google search window? I got to Google through Netscape Navigator. I'm
    very eager to know the answer.
    Thank you very much. A seriously needy person.

    imago, Aug 2, 2005

  2. imago

    netguynw Guest

    netguynw, Aug 2, 2005

  3. imago wrote:
    > How do I get rid of the previous search words that pop up below the
    > Google window, when I begin to type any new search word...into the
    > Google search window? I got to Google through Netscape Navigator. I'm
    > very eager to know the answer.
    > Thank you very much. A seriously needy person.

    Have you tried unchecking Autocomplete forms?
    Please refer to the following URL:
    http://support.hubris.net/conf iguration/xp/nav7.html

    cyberwasteland, Aug 2, 2005
  4. You'll have to join the word "confi guration" in the link.
    I keep forgetting about this Google posting "link breaker."

    cyberwasteland, Aug 2, 2005
  5. imago

    WormWood Guest

    Netscape: Version?xxx Edit / Preferences / Navigator / History, Clear
    Location Bar. You may have to look around the preferences window to find
    exactly what you need due to not knowing your version of NS.

    WormWood, Aug 2, 2005
  6. imago

    Don Guest

    Have you tried highlighting each entry and then hitting the delete key? It
    worked for me.
    Don

    Don, Aug 2, 2005
  7. imago

    Jim Byrd Guest

    Hi Imago - Click on the little down arrow to the right of the word Google.
    In the dropdown, click on "Clear Search History"

    --
    Regards, Jim Byrd, MS-MVP
    My Blog, Defending Your Machine, here:

    Jim Byrd, Aug 2, 2005
  8. imago

    Guest

    Jim Byrd wrote:
    > Hi Imago - Click on the little down arrow to the right of the word Google.
    > In the dropdown, click on "Clear Search History"

    I don't think he meant the google tool bar, just the web page, he has
    Auto complete but he needs to go into options and clear search history
    before she sees> Naked Chicks, Chicks with Dicks>Paris Hilton Video etc
    ;o)

    I am sure you he was just trying to erase the search words that would
    spoil what he is getting her for her birthday...

    Damon

    , Aug 2, 2005
  9. imago

    Big Johnson Guest

    Big Johnson, Aug 2, 2005
  10. imago

    Big Johnson Guest

    On 1 Aug 2005 21:48:16 -0700, "cyberwasteland" <> wrote:

    >You'll have to join the word "confi guration" in the link.
    >I keep forgetting about this Google posting "link breaker."

    Try <putting brackets around the link>.

    Big Johnson, Aug 2, 2005