    world!

    Good Luck,
    Jeff Davis
    Jefferson Davis, Nov 9, 2007

  2. Jefferson Davis

    Brian Cryer Guest

    "Jefferson Davis" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Dear Everyone,
    > I noticed a serious problem at here: http://href.hu/x/3nfj
    > Anybody, who can figure out the solution, he or she will rock the
    > world!

    The flash is quite amusing, but it would be a whole lot better if I knew
    what the site was about.

    I'm not sure what the problem is ... the site uses flash so maybe you don't
    have the flash player installed ... the site isn't English (Hungarian?) so
    perhaps a language course or translation package would be in order ... the
    size has a zero page
    rank so isn't very popular, so some SEO is called for ... ah! maybe that's
    the problem and that's why you were plugging it?
    --
    Brian Cryer
    www.cryer.co.uk/brian
    Brian Cryer, Nov 9, 2007

  3. Jefferson Davis

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 11:19:54 -0000, Jefferson Davis wrote:

    > Dear Everyone,
    > I noticed a serious problem at here: http://href.hu/x/3nfj
    > Anybody, who can figure out the solution, he or she will rock the
    > world!
    >
    > Good Luck,
    > Jeff Davis

    sprechen sie dutch nein nein nein!
    que pasa por favor?
    I give up. What's the problem?
    richard, Nov 9, 2007
  4. Jefferson Davis

    pcbuilder98 Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 11:19:54 -0000, Jefferson Davis wrote:
    >
    > > Dear Everyone,
    > > I noticed a serious problem at here: http://href.hu/x/3nfj
    > > Anybody, who can figure out the solution, he or she will rock the
    > > world!
    > >
    > > Good Luck,
    > > Jeff Davis

    > sprechen sie dutch nein nein nein!
    > que pasa por favor?
    > I give up. What's the problem?

    Jefferson Davis should start taking his meds again if he thinks "Anybody,
    pcbuilder98, Nov 9, 2007