    no more
    no less
    just slumpy
    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003

  2. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:

    > Never noticed it before but when I'm running Kazaa-lite, the sound quality
    > is juddery, very stop-start, and the sound deteriorates. Shut it down and
    > Bob's Yer Uncle.
    > Any ideas ?

    Leave it shut down.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware
    Brian H¹©, Jul 7, 2003

  3. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
    >
    >> Never noticed it before but when I'm running Kazaa-lite, the sound
    >> quality is juddery, very stop-start, and the sound deteriorates.
    >> Shut it down and Bob's Yer Uncle.
    >> Any ideas ?

    > Leave it shut down.

    That's twice tonight.
    I was going to add "and don't suggest I shut it down" ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  4. slumpy

    Ionizer Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > > In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
    > >
    > >> Never noticed it before but when I'm running Kazaa-lite, the sound
    > >> quality is juddery, very stop-start, and the sound deteriorates.
    > >> Shut it down and Bob's Yer Uncle.
    > >> Any ideas ?

    > > Leave it shut down.

    > That's twice tonight.
    > I was going to add "and don't suggest I shut it down" ;-)
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just slumpy

    I've noticed the same phenomenon whether listening through the Kazaa player
    of with MusicMatch Jukebox on my PIII-500 system. No such problems on my
    new P4-2.80 system. Maybe it's just a resource thing and you need to steal
    a new computer while you're out there grabbing yourself that second TV set.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Jul 7, 2003
  5. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:

    > slumpy <> wrote in message
    >> Never noticed it before but when I'm running Kazaa-lite, the sound
    >> quality is juddery, very stop-start, and the sound deteriorates.
    >> Shut it down and Bob's Yer Uncle.
    >> Any ideas ?
    >> --
    >> slumpy
    >> no more
    >> no less
    >> just slumpy
    >>

    > If it's so bad how come you didn't notice it sooner? ;o)

    *NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE BUT...* ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 8, 2003
  6. slumpy

    --
    //////
    ( o o )
    Brian H¹©, Jul 8, 2003
  7. slumpy

    Josef Knecht Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote:

    > In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
    >
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:
    >>
    >>> slumpy <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> If it's so bad how come you didn't notice it sooner? ;o)

    >> *NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE BUT...* ;-)

    1 - "I never noticed it before."
    2 - "Why hadn't you noticed it before?"
    1 - " I SAID I NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE."

    3 - LMAO.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Josef Knecht, Jul 13, 2003
  8. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Josef Knecht said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote:

    >> In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
    >>
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >>> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:

    >>> *NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE BUT...* ;-)

    > 1 - "I never noticed it before."
    > 2 - "Why hadn't you noticed it before?"
    > 1 - " I SAID I NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE."
    >
    > 3 - LMAO.

    I see you are stuck in troll mode at the moment.
    Can't even trim attributes correctly.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror
    Brian H¹©, Jul 13, 2003
  9. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > Josef Knecht said:

    >> 1 - "I never noticed it before."
    >> 2 - "Why hadn't you noticed it before?"
    >> 1 - " I SAID I NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE."
    >>
    >> 3 - LMAO.

    > I see you are stuck in troll mode at the moment.
    > Can't even trim attributes correctly.

    It's sunday, am about to go shopping for a mobo, case, router, rewriter and
    some memory, and you are worried about attributes ?
    Get your priorities right !!
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Jul 13, 2003
  10. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote:

    > Josef Knecht said:

    >> 1 - "I never noticed it before."
    >> 2 - "Why hadn't you noticed it before?"
    >> 1 - " I SAID I NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE."
    >>
    >> 3 - LMAO.

    >I see you are stuck in troll mode at the moment.
    >Can't even trim attributes correctly.

    Every time you post, I get a waft of dogshit...

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Bregmata Martyr, Jul 15, 2003
  11. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bregmata Martyr said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote:

    >> Josef Knecht said:

    >>> 1 - "I never noticed it before."
    >>> 2 - "Why hadn't you noticed it before?"
    >>> 1 - " I SAID I NEVER NOTICED IT BEFORE."
    >>>
    >>> 3 - LMAO.

    >> I see you are stuck in troll mode at the moment.
    >> Can't even trim attributes correctly.

    > Every time you post, I get a waft of dogshit...

    Then why don't you killfile me, you morphing troll.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror
    Uninstall previous version prior to installing this version.
    Brian H¹©, Jul 15, 2003
  12. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote:

    > Bregmata Martyr said:

    >>> I see you are stuck in troll mode at the moment.
    >>> Can't even trim attributes correctly.

    >> Every time you post, I get a waft of dogshit...

    >Then why don't you killfile me, you morphing troll.

    Among many other things, you need to learn what a troll is, you
    k00k...

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Bregmata Martyr, Jul 16, 2003
  13. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame29.html
    Brian H¹©, Jul 16, 2003
  14. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote:

    >> Bregmata Martyr said:

    >>> Among many other things, you need to learn what a troll is, you
    >>> k00k...

    >> http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame29.html
    >>

    > http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame61.html

    You've proved your point yet again, you are a morphing troll.

    <*PLONK*>
    Brian H¹©, Jul 16, 2003
  15. On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:36:01 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>
    ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

    > Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD said:

    >>> http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame29.html
    >>>

    >> http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame61.html

    >You've proved your point yet again, you are a morphing troll.
    >
    ><*PLONK*>

    HaH! shit for brians chickens out of the fray yet again.

    Betcha teh killfile lasts no more than a week.

    --
    Phin, damn you, will you e-mail me?
    Vince

    to me in teh 24hrsupport.helpdesk noosfroop.
    Phineas P. Hornswaggle, Jul 16, 2003
  16. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Phineas P. Hornswaggle said:

    > On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:36:01 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>
    > ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

    >> Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD said:

    >>> http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame61.html

    >> You've proved your point yet again, you are a morphing troll.
    >>
    >> <*PLONK*>

    > HaH! shit for brians chickens out of the fray yet again.
    >
    > Betcha teh killfile lasts no more than a week.

    Find out for yourself.

    <*PLONK*>
    Brian H¹©, Jul 16, 2003
  17. slumpy

    Phin Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:28:05 +0100, "Brian H¹©" <>

    Dink.

    --
    " You're quite the bitter little pill, aren't you? If you don't know the
    difference between an "insult" from someone that you know, and a snotty
    Phin, Jul 16, 2003
  18. slumpy

    trout Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:

    > Phineas P. Hornswaggle said:

    <snip>

    >> Betcha teh killfile lasts no more than a week.

    > Find out for yourself.
    >
    > <*PLONK*>

    The typical troll puffy self-importance never fails to amuse me. At
    least, one acknowledges that he has to keep morphing to avoid being
    ignored altogether; while his pocket-parrot just keeps squalking on cue,
    and believing that there's something fascinating about it.
    --
    "How very dull and pointless."
    trout, Jul 16, 2003
  19. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    trout said:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:

    >> Phineas P. Hornswaggle said:

    > <snip>
    >
    >>> Betcha teh killfile lasts no more than a week.

    >> Find out for yourself.
    >>
    >> <*PLONK*>

    > The typical troll puffy self-importance never fails to amuse me. At
    > least, one acknowledges that he has to keep morphing to avoid being
    > ignored altogether; while his pocket-parrot just keeps squalking on cue,
    > and believing that there's something fascinating about it.

    Pathetic, they only read what they want to read, ofcourse Phineas never noticed
    that I posted a while back mentioning that OE had reset and wiped out my filters
    etc.
    Had he bothered to read that, he would have known why he was no longer in the
    bin.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 16, 2003
  20. slumpy

    Phin Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:48:47 -0700, "trout" <> ripped
    off his/her clothing and screamed to the world:

    >Brian H¹© wrote:

    >> Phineas P. Hornswaggle said:

    ><snip>
    >
    >>> Betcha teh killfile lasts no more than a week.

    >> Find out for yourself.
    >>
    >> <*PLONK*>

    > The typical troll puffy self-importance never fails to amuse me. At
    >least, one acknowledges that he has to keep morphing to avoid being
    >ignored altogether; while his pocket-parrot just keeps squalking on cue,
    >and believing that there's something fascinating about it.

    Oh look, here is the great fish warrior on cue and well cloaked behind
    the killfile of Brian.

    How sad that such a self absorbed twit cannot even see his own
    hypocracy and face his battles in teh flesh.

    Coward.

    Phin, Jul 17, 2003