    neville Guest

    its now stopping saying i have a serious error.
    i had it working but now windows says this.
    neville, Feb 17, 2005

  2. neville

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in message
    news:1108603338.bb594450c101ba52de8f8ed8a73a070c@teranews...
    | its now stopping saying i have a serious error.
    | i had it working but now windows says this.

    Nice. What *else* does it say? You need to post the ENTIRE error message in
    order for someone to understand it.
    Toolman Tim, Feb 17, 2005

  3. neville

    neville Guest

    It says do you want to send this report to microsoft or not

    neville, Feb 17, 2005
  4. neville

    Toolman Tim Guest

    *WHAT* caused the error? The box tells you that. And a lot more. What does
    it say?

    "neville" <> wrote in message
    | It says do you want to send this report to microsoft or not
    | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    | >
    | > "neville" <> wrote in message
    | > | its now stopping saying i have a serious error.
    | > | i had it working but now windows says this.
    | > |

    Toolman Tim, Feb 17, 2005
  5. neville wrote:
    > its now stopping saying i have a serious error.
    > i had it working but now windows says this.

    Congratulations, Neville, on graduating as Fuckwit First Class.

    Thank you for making your contribution

    After having wasted a valuable part of
    my life reading it again I am now most
    delighted to reward your thoughtful or
    dare I say 'inspired' efforts toward a
    most worthy world by awarding you your

    OFFICIAL F U C K W I T CARD
    See: http://www.fuckwit.info

    There is absolutely no way anyone can be as stupid, dense, thick, devoid of
    clue as you so obviously are. We have attempted to bash you round the head
    with a clue-by-four but it's not working.

    How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    How to Act Smart on Usenet

    Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
    http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

    How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

    Otherwise, you might as well try here:

    Psychic Friends Network
    (800) 592-7827

    on salads.
    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Feb 17, 2005
  6. neville

    samuel Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in

    > its now stopping saying i have a serious error.
    > i had it working but now windows says this.

    http://www.aol.com/support/index.adp

    alt.aol
    samuel, Feb 17, 2005
  7. Toolman Tim wrote:
    > *WHAT* caused the error? The box tells you that. And a lot more. What does
    > it say?

    You sure are nosey.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 17, 2005
  8. neville

    WormWood Guest

    > *WHAT* caused the error? The box tells you that. And a lot more. What
    > does
    > it say?
    >
    > "neville" <> wrote in message
    > | It says do you want to send this report to microsoft or not
    > | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > | >
    > | > "neville" <> wrote in message
    > | > |
    > | > Nice. What *else* does it say? You need to post the ENTIRE error
    > message
    > | > in
    > | > order for someone to understand it.

    YHBT :-|