    Thanks ian...
    --
    iansicko666 by tag,and a real ian-sicko-666 by nature!
    =?Utf-8?B?aWFuc2lja282NjY=?=, Feb 22, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?aWFuc2lja282NjY=?=

    Rick Guest

    What are you wanting to use this with? I think it depends on the
    hardware whether you need a driver or not. I know there was a driver
    for the Palm serial-USB adapter, but none was required for my UPS when I
    bought a serial-USB cable for it.

    Rick, Feb 22, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?aWFuc2lja282NjY=?=

    Marc Loiry Guest

    Try http://www.ftdichip.com/
    May be you could buy a US232B cable style converter
    http://apple.clickandbuild.com/cnb/...-null&prodCategoryID=4&title=USB RS232 cables
    and download the x64 driver from their site.

    Marc.

    message de news: ...
    Marc Loiry, Feb 24, 2006
  4. Thanks for the info,lol,even though it past over my head at great speed!
    What i was trying to do was connect my wacom intuos graphics tablet (serial
    connecter) to a Belkin Adapter which in turn was meant to connect to the usb
    port on my pc.
    The wacom tablet works perfectly with its own 64 bit drivers when connected
    directly to my pc.But the belkin driver is not 64bit and belkin told me they
    wouldnt make a 64bit driver.
    The reasons why i wanted the adapter to work to increase the length between
    the tablet and pc,while also meaning i could simpley disconnect the adapter
    from pc if tablet not needed ,without blowing the port up!

    =?Utf-8?B?aWFuc2lja282NjY=?=, Mar 7, 2006