serial lines

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Raimond Alpers, Dec 14, 2003.

  1. Hi!
    I`m preparing for the ccna. Through the jungle of questions there is one
    that I don`t understand:

    What is the default configuration for split horizon on a serial interface
    with no point-to-point subinterfaces???

    Disabled is correct

    Can anyone tell me why???

    Moreover there are many questions about the WAN-signaling types, just as
    DS3, OC-?, ..... I only know the standard E1, T1, E3, T3.

    It is required to know all types for the 640-801???

    Thanks for comments

    Ray

    Raimond Alpers, Dec 14, 2003