    here, any help would be greatly appreciated, the card is the SATALin 3112
    Card.

    -Regards, Michael E. Washburn
    Michael Washburn, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Michael Washburn

    Ingeborg Guest

    "Michael Washburn" <> wrote in
    news:EmFPc.23914$:

    > I have a Silicon Image Serial ATA Card, and a 120GB SATA Hard Drive. I
    > need to run a dos level utility on it to recover data. The util is
    > Lost and Found anyone have any ideas? I have already been out to
    > Silicom Images webstie, and they do not have a DOS level driver for
    > this card. I am in dire straits here, any help would be greatly
    > appreciated, the card is the SATALin 3112 Card.
    >
    > -Regards, Michael E. Washburn

    Do you really need a dos driver? I would expect BIOS taking care for the
    dos compatibility. Have you tried accessing the drive from dos?
    Ingeborg, Aug 3, 2004

  3. The problem is that the recovery program that I am using (Lost and Found)
    doesn't recognize the drive.

    Michael Washburn, Aug 3, 2004
  4. Michael Washburn

    Scribner Guest

    On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 12:48:18 GMT, "Michael Washburn"
    <> wrote:

    >The problem is that the recovery program that I am using (Lost and Found)
    >doesn't recognize the drive.
    >
    >"Ingeborg" <-> wrote in message
    >> "Michael Washburn" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > I have a Silicon Image Serial ATA Card, and a 120GB SATA Hard Drive. I
    >> > need to run a dos level utility on it to recover data. The util is
    >> > Lost and Found anyone have any ideas? I have already been out to
    >> > Silicom Images webstie, and they do not have a DOS level driver for
    >> > this card. I am in dire straits here, any help would be greatly
    >> > appreciated, the card is the SATALin 3112 Card.
    >> >
    >> > -Regards, Michael E. Washburn
    >> >

    >> Do you really need a dos driver? I would expect BIOS taking care for the
    >> dos compatibility. Have you tried accessing the drive from dos?

    Stupid question: Is the drive FAT or NTFS?
    Scribner, Aug 3, 2004
  5. NTFS, but again, the problem is that the drive itself is not detected, not
    even the partition..... just the drive...

    --
    Michael E. Washburn
    DJNM Technologies

    Michael Washburn, Aug 3, 2004